A bit late but the pictures by All Is Amazing are so nice they're too awesome not to share! (Ok and i think i looked pretty nice that day too haha!)
Thanks to Bomberg for inviting me to be one of their personalities to wear a timepiece at their media preview held at Providence KL. The Swiss-made timepieces launched in Malaysia by unveiling their Bolt-68 collection.
Ultra-powerful, daring and bold; Bomberg timepieces use an ingenious bayonet system with a trigger guard (an exclusive system patented by Bomberg) allowing the time-keeping module to be detached from its base and attached to a metal chain. So you can wear it two ways... or more. Think watch on wrist, pocket watch, or even around your neck like an accessory (as how Sarah did in the pic below).
Having some champagne with Bomberg CEO, Giancarlo Mantuano.
According to him, despite Bomberg having only launched in 2012, "it has successfully cultivated a loyal fan base that enjoys the nonconformist nature of the brand." (Their FB page has over 350K fans.)
“We made the exciting decision to expand to Malaysia as we are aware that watch lovers here are trendsetters, who appreciate the details that makes a great timepiece. We have decided to launch with the Bolt-68 collection because we feel it represents the essence of our brand – reinterpreting the traditional wrist watch."
The paradox of the Bolt-68 collection is that it’s stylish and bold, twisted and relevant, rebellious yet totally compliant with Swiss watch standards.
Joe and Joey
Consisting of 18 statement pieces imposing its own rules on the traditional world of watch-making, each features a technical novelty where the buttons and the crown are placed at 12 o’clock. The timepieces are dual functional with a separable base, which can be attached to robust and oversized links to become a pocket watch.
To own your very own Bomberg visit the following Watatime outlets:
· Pavilion Shopping Mall (Lot No. 2.61, Level 2, Pavilion Kuala Lumpur) Tel: 017-2492066
· KLCC Shopping Mall (Lot No. C28A, Concourse Floor Suria KLCC) Tel: 017-3350866
· Mid Valley Megamall (Lot No. G-055, Ground Floor) Tel: 017-2520866
· 1 Utama Shopping Centre (Lot G107, Ground Floor) Tel: 017-2483066
· Sungai. Wang Plaza (LG144) Tel: 017-2480866
· Sunway Pyramid Shopping Mall (Lot G1.61, Ground floor) Tel: 017-2573066
· Subang Parade (LG19, Lower Ground Floor) Tel: 017-2473066
· Mahkota Parade (Lot G52, Ground Floor) Tel: 017-2070266
· IOI City Mall (G-45 Ground Floor, IOI City Mall, Lebuh IRC, IOI City, 62502 Putrajaya) Tel: 03 8957 2018
· Kinta City Shopping Centre (G16, Ground Floor) Tel: 017-2482066