Years ago, my fellow bloggers from Singapore asked me why i didn’t get an intern (cos all the fashion bloggers in SG had one) and i procrastinated looking for one cos i didn’t NEED one yet… well now i do!!
Even though i wish i could multiply myself, I can’t, so to be in two places at the same time is just impossible. I need someone part-time to attend and cover events i don’t have time to; and in time, to help out with fashion projects that will kick off in May. I don’t mind students around 20, i don’t mind if you’re in between switching jobs at 30. I’m not ageist.
I WANT SOMEONE WHO:
– is capable of writing and taking nice photographs
– loves fashion and lifestyle topics
– has a flexible schedule
– preferably has their own car
– loves to eat. I can’t hang out with someone who doesn’t eat.
– is enthusiastic, creative and happy!
– you get to network with or without me at events
– blogpost will be credited and linked to you
– i will cover fuel and parking expenses
– you get free beauty products and clothes, depending how good you are haha
Interested, please email me at email@example.com with the title ‘INTERN’.
Include your blog/twitter/instagram/fb urls where available! THANKS!!
Pass the word around to friends you think might be interested!
No whiners and divas please :p